This is one of the biggest release of ComboStrap so far.
- we have introduced an unique id for each page that permits:
- a better integration with the database and external application
- to offer permanent page url
- the url manager has been renamed to router because it's what it does:
- the quality monitoring message has moved to the railbar
- and on the top of cherry cake as we don't want to move the focus from the current page, we have put the backlinks action in a modal.
And a lot more. See below for the whole details.
We don't publish new release when they have not been tested by our key clients. Unfortunately, some users have seen it and have published it on Dokuwiki on their own. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
The last version is the 1.22.1 that corrects bug found during the production phase test.
The most well severe bug are:
- crash when a page is created because of a missing page id (null error because sqlite returns an empty string and not null)
- the page image was deleted from the frontmatter if enabled when the meta manager was used.
- You need to update the index with the search index manager
List of changes
- The enhanced link wizard to search also on path, title, heading and name of a page.
- Added microsoft codicon, ibm carbon and logos as icon library
- Added a page on the internal search engine. See Internal Search Engine
- Lockfile protection for the move plugin. When a move goes wrong, a lock file may stay in the data directory. If the lock file age is bigger than 5 minutes.
- We cancel any move
- We send a message
- A language region will be determined from the server if not set.
- Every page gets now a generated unique page id
- The metadata viewer window. A window that shows all raw metadata known by your installation for a specific page.
- The permalink component permits to add a permalink to a page.
- Bat Bot Scanning protection with shadow banning against well-known path.
- We have created a dedicated page for the app name
- The page url may be now permanent
- We support now a migration from the plugin description. (ie the description is read but not written back)
- You can set Keywords (because this was asked gently)
- The dynamic quality monitoring is now a rail action. The writer will not see them at the top of the editor but in the railbar.
- The backlink action item is now a modal. You don't need to change of context and you stay on the actual page.
- The autofrontmatter feature has been deleted (due to the advent of the metadata manager.
- With the advent of the metadata viewer window,
- the metadata does not need to be show in the editor and therefore the enableMetadataViewerWhenEditing configuration became obsolete and was deprecated.
- The dokuwiki link class syntax has been dropped. The styling follows completely bootstrap except for Interwiki that requires a background styling for the icons.
- the replication table ANALYTICS_TO_REFRESH has been renamed to EVENTS_QUEUE and an introduce asynchronous event functionality.
- The google json-ld supports now a full json-ld value. It's easier to valid it with the playground for the user.
- The lock file created by the move plugin is now checked for every parse. It was only checked for page move and was purging page automatically each time making the site really slow.
- The side slots cache management removes the cache only when one of the description attributes is updated (ie name, title, h1, description)
- The railroad diagram library is now served as resource with the no-transform attribute and will then not be transformed by a proxy.
- The acronym / name of a icon library follows the library name of the iconify search engine. Therefore:
- for bootstrap, bs is now bi
- for material design, md is now mdi
- To support the old icon library, the icons are not moved to the new directory.
- The country metadata is now known as the language region to be more accurate as the region is often but not always a country.
- The buster key has been changed to tseed to be in line with dokuwiki.
- The best end page name redirection algorithm will create an redirect alias if the score is bigger than 2. This behavior can be disabled with the BestEndPageMinimalScoreForAliasCreation configuration.
- Because of the autocompletion for the search box, Popper was needed and strap template now does not use the Bootstrap bundle but includes bootstrap and popper. No changes should be seen expected the fact that popper is now available in the global scope
- Not able to navigate to an heading from a link fragment for a internal link. Bug: the fragment was not qualified as fully section id (letting spaces in it)
- The first rendering of a SVG would be empty. The cause root was that the buster calculation of the static cache would close the rendering of the svg and the src would set not be added. Resolution: we make a difference between request and response attribute and we have added an error message when the tag attributes are finalized twice.
- The svg cache was not dependent on its optimization configuration.
- Bug: The media statistics was crashing the page because it was asking the image and not the media file on third media such as video, pdf, …
- bug: outline numbering was not reset for the heading level 3
- footnotes styling were missing
- The diff panel had no styling.
- The configuration headingWikiEnable was not in the configuration panel.