The page name is a short text composed of a couple of words (one or two) that describes a page.
This name will show up:
- in all navigational component as default page description.
- in the link preview as title.
- in the label of the link created via the link wizard
- in the slug url as default value for the parent page.
- as default name for a internal link
How to set a name
By default, the value of the name is the last part of the path but you can overwrite it by setting a name property in the metadata manager
You can use the $name variable
The name of this page is: ''$name''
- The result:
The name of this page is: Page Name