A page has one or more images that you can use in your design as illustrative images.
- Featured image: the image that is shown just above or below the title
- Twitter image: the image shown in a Twitter card
- Facebook / Open graph image: the image is shown in a Facebook / Open Graph card
- Featured Icon: the featured icon or the first icon of the page
- First Image: the first image on your page.
These images can be rendered with the page image component.
These images are derived from your page content by default or you can set them specifically with the metadata manager.