Page Metadata are page configuration.
They are also known as:
- semantic data.
- or structured data
The metadata can be seen and modified via the Metadata Manager.
ComboStrap manages and reacts to the following metadata:
- Canonical - an unique page identifier for the web
- Page name - a short name for the page
- Page title - a long name for the page
- H1 - the first heading of the page
- Description - a summary of the page
- Template - the page layout
- Featured image - the page illustrations
- Featured Icon - the page icon
- Twitter Image - the social Twitter image
- Facebook Image - the social Facebook image
- Page type - the type of page (article, …)
- Date_published - the publication date
- Country - the localized country
- Lang - the language of the page
- Low quality page indicator - the quality page indicator
- Dynamic quality message - the dynamic quality message indicator
- Keywords - Words relevant to the content of your page
- Page cache expiration frequency - Refresh the cache of your page at interval
The below properties are protected and cannot be changed:
- path - the path of the page with wiki separator (ie :namespace:page)
- date_created - the creation date
- date_modified - the modification date
- user, creator, contributor
- date_replication - the last database replication date
- page id - an universal unique identification
- level - The level of the page in the file system tree
They allow internal:
The metadata are also available in the analytics data
If you want them on your file page, you should enable the frontmatter.
They will then be taken into account if your move your pages between different ComboStrap server installations.