In ComboStrap, you can define a language:
- for the application: The application Language (the default value for all pages)
- for a page: The Page Language
- for a component: The language attribute: How to set the language for a text
The language is identified by a language identifier value known as the lang metadata.
It is a 2 letters code that follows the ISO 639-2 specification .
- en (English),
- fr (French)
- nl (Dutch)
- ar (Arabic). (See Right-to-left language support)
The language identifier is used:
- by the rendering engine to set the language and layout direction.
As bootswatch does not support yet RTL languages, you need to set your Bootstrap version at minimal to 5 with the bootstrap theme.
Example with the version 5.01 - bootstrap: