This release brought an improve templating system:
- this is possible to print the image of a page with the page-image
- the columns have been made optional in the sql
- the date component permits to print a date in a supported format.
A lot of diagrams have also been added and a big performance boost on static resources.
With the advent of the iterator, we have standardized the analytics name. If you have queries running on the statistics data, you should change them. All count name are now singular. For instance: internal_backlinks_count is now internal_backlink_count, emails_count is now emails_count, …
- The event page to create event.
- New : the date page that describes the date format supported in metadata.
- Added the backlink page to give more information
- The pages table get also the backlink_count column
- Based on the mermaid component (to render diagram with the mermaid library)
- Infinite Static Cache: cache for an infinite amount of time all public static resources - making the rendering much much sneller.
- All image have now a cache buster that will make the HTML img URL not valid if the image has been changed, part of infinite static cache
- We support now cropped image on all raster image feature such as lazy loading, responsiveness and more. This was needed for the new pageimage component.
- An error is send when a page variables is not found.
- In a sql, the column attributes have been made optional.
- If the page sql has an error, a error message is returned (ie the page does not crash)
- Not all page attribute can be used to filter the pages, an error message is returned if this is the case
- The sql filter attribute have been expanded with 7 new attributes
- More date format are now supported
- A HTML page cache file may have an empty content due to timeout (or any other problem), we delete the cache in this case.
- Related follows now the useheading configuration of dokuwiki
- New XHTML page that shows the quality of the HTML page generated
- The auto-frontmatter configuration has been disabled. Users could just not see it and leave with the default value without changing them.
- The default description for internal link is now the page name. It was the last part of the path.
- The hierachical breadcrumb gots also the page name in the link description.
- The railroad could overflow. There is now a lift if this is the case.
- The railroad SRI browser control is not the same, we have added also the version number in the path.
- A space would be missing after an acronym link in a note. ie the space before the and in [[path|ACCR]] and would have been deleted.
- The email link if containing a subject would not be in a good HTML format.