- If you had your private toolbar, you need to reconfigure it due to a change of name from toolbar to railbar
This is a minor improvement release with bug fixes. The most improvement has been made on the toolbar.
- has been renamed to railbar to not confound with the toolbar of the editor
- is now grouped by type of tool
- is also available in mobile screen.
- is made available in an offcanvas from a configurable breakpoint
- The page-explorer list panel does not underline any link to be conform with the style of the tree layout.
- The sidekick railbar icons have been grouped by type of tool (ie user, page, website)
- The sidekick railbar is available on all screen size and goes now in an offcanvas from a configured breakpoint (default to md)
- pipeline cut function allows a range selection. (ie all token after the first separator for instance)
- page-explorer: all templates got default value and have then been made optional.
- In page-explorer, the home template follows the page template if not present. If the home tag is present but empty, the home section is not shown.
- page-explorer: the home page is now the first element in a tree. It was after the child namespaces making it difficult to spot.
- bug: the toolbar editor for a blockquote was closed not with a blockquote tag.
- bug: the http header content security policy were send after output causing the below warning. They are now send when dokuwiki starts.
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at C:\DokuWikiStick\dokuwiki\lib\tpl\strap\main.php:157)
in C:\DokuWikiStick\dokuwiki\lib\plugins\combo\action\metacsp.php on line 82
- Minor bug: they the Jquery-ui closing icon was not showing up. As reported on this conversation, we have moved the Jquery-ui library to be called after the bootstrap library.