ComboStrap - Release 1.18
This release is a SEO focused release.
As extra, the tooltip component has been largely enhanced and has permitted to add the preview functionality to link.
- The tooltip can now have all syntax possible inside
- A tooltip can be used on block as well as on text
- A link can now have a tooltip automatically created via the tooltip attribute. See link with automatic tooltip
- The page name metadata was added to set a short description of a page.
- You can now add the words to highlight in a link when navigating to a page.
- With the advent of the robot protection mode, the protection mode has been broken in two configurations: low quality protection mode and publication protection mode. The default value has been reset to ACL, if you had another value, you should set it again.
- A internal link gets as title the description of the target page. This way it enhances the HTML default tooltip.
- The height of the fixed-top-menu is now automatically set. The configuration heightFixedTopMenuBar has become obsolete.
- The low quality page protection creates now friendly SEO links, offers two more levels of protection and 3 type of links
- The late publication protection and low quality page protection does not share the same protection mode
- The old tooltip syntax was deprecated for a tooltip seen as a child of a component
- With the automatic canonical, two pages with the same last two parts could get the same canonical and get this errors:
The page (viz:viz) and the page (data:viz:viz) have the same canonical. ''viz:viz''
To resolve this problem, we delete now the last name if it's the same than its previous. The page viz:viz gets the canonical viz and the page data:viz:viz gets the canonical data:viz.
- The windows share link was broken. \\share became \\\\share due to the new mandatory string transformation. A string is no more transformed as string.