ComboStrap - Release 1.20
The release 1.20 (Friday, September 17, 2021) introduces a full template system based on the iterator component where you can select pages data via SQL and iterates over them to create powerful design layout.
- A page dedicated to the support of third party plugin to enhance our support.
- The standalone template component: You can now print/replace metadata information of the actual page.
- A new dedicated page for variables.
- The comment component to add a comment
- The Railroad component permits to draw railroad from BNF grammar.
- The image metadata handles now two levels of image definitions allowing to group image.
- The callstack manager can handle bad/old handler to prevent a fatal error such as Uncaught Error: Cannot access private property ImageMap_Handler::$calls
- card-columns has been rename to masonry to give a better description of what the layout is doing.
- age_creation and age_modification have been deleted
- Bug: svg was only visible for admin/manager when there was no cache (There was no mime due to security reason, we have added svg as supported format only for rendering).