- Added the a link to the page where a error message has occured. Why ? Because The error messages may be created in the background and are then not always relevant to the actual page visited.
- ComboStrap begins to be no more dependent on Jquery
- new Pipeline function: cut and trim
- Improvement: hierarchical breadcrumb is showing the last part of the namespace path when it does not have any home page.
- Improvement: An attribute may now have an empty string. This is needed as the root namespace id is the empty string.
- Improvement: When a link does not have any description, we show the last part of the id.
- A placeholder is shown with the good dimension when lazy loaded
- Svg Injection was showing a broken image for a couple of second. This is because the underlying library let a src with no value. We just cache the image before the injection and show it again after.
- Lazy loaded image has a transparent inline gif image placeholder that has an intrinsic dimension of 1×1 creating problem and layout shift when the image are responsive.
- card-column layout in Bootstrap 5 is implemented via Masonry and a recalculation of the layout should be done after each image load.
- As image crop is not supported, a warning message was shown and we didn't let the original code take over. Crop are now supported via the original code.