The release 1.13 was focus on the creation of landing page components. This is the first landing page release. The next will be landing page perfect with full animation and layout.
New: Bootstrap 5 is now the default. Read more about the bootstrap migration on this page: ComboStrap - Release 1.13 - BootStrap 4 to 5 Migration Changes
- New: added the hover animation to improve emphasis
- New: SVG Upload Permission - The Svg can now be uploaded by the admin and by a group of users.
Styling / Theme
- New: Lazy loading is now part of Combostrap and the default
- New: Raster Images are now lazy loaded by default
- New: Raster Images Retina Support. The image may be downloaded at a size that depends on the screen resolution (device pixel ratio) and not on the screen size.
- New: SVG Lazy loading - The big Svg file are now only loaded when they are going to become visible.
- New: SVG Injection - The big Svg file are downloaded and injected as SVG markup.
- New: Image with a width are media aware. The width will be 100% for a screen size below the width to make them fully responsive.
- New: Security, the csp directive are not statically saved in the template but added dynamically when the html headers are printed. It helps to have uniform on all pages (main, details and mediamanager)
Markup perfect means that there is no need to tweak the output via styling.
- New: Typo - the title styling class display-1 to display-6 are now responsive on Bootstrap 4
- Update: The test are testing now that the HTML generation is XHMTL compliant. This is no more done with the hand.
- New: Template Protection: We empty the php buffer before printing and send a message to admin user. Otherwise, plugins that print directly may mess the page completely.
- Improvement: For boolean attributes such as selected for a panel tab, this is no more needed to specify the value. ie selected is equivalent to selected=true
- Improvement: A note is now markup perfect (a stack) and accepts paragraph inside
- New: floating right will add a margin at the left.
- Bug: A image link points to the page now and not to the image.
- Bug: Backlinks are now correctly rewritten when moving a page. The backlinks that were not in first position were be badly rewritten from [[id|description]] to [[newid]]|description]]