A conditional value is a value that is applied only from a certain screen size (and above).
By adding the breakpoint name as a suffix, you define the minimal screen size to which the value will be applied.
The below spacing value is conditional and applies:
- for small screen: a padding of 3 (ie p-3-xs)
- for medium screen md and above: a padding of 5 (ie p-5-md)
<component spacing="p-3-xs p-5-md" />
<component attribute="value-breakpoint" />
- breakpoint is the breakpoint short name.
- The default breakpoint (screen size) if not specified is small.
- For the smaller breakpoints, ComboStrap applies default values that you need to overwrite.