ComboStrap - Release 1.23
The release 1.23 brings:
- cropping to svg
And more, see below for all details.
- The ratio is now first class citizen and can be used on all image, all syntax.
- If a illustrative page image is an icon (less than 30px), there is zoom of 3 that's applied to get a more pleasant visual.
- The telegram documentation on social graph
- The cli documentation has been improved with Linux example and add the animal information in the output.
- Svg loading error such as web server error 500 for icon sends now an error and does not crash the page
- Icon without viewBox where not rendering correctly. In a svg, if the viewBox is not present, we check now also the width and height of svg to determine the dimension.
- iterator rendering was not working if there was just before a complex syntax such as table or list. The algorithm was parsing the whole tree and not only the iterator to detect complex mode. This is corrected.