This page lists the standard steps that need to be taken in order to update your ComboStrap installation
For each new release, there are two steps to perform:
- Updating the combo plugin
- Refreshing the index
How to update the combo plugin?
Because of the memory error, the Combo plugin needs to be updated manually via the manual install tab.
- In the extension manager, click on the manual install tab
- Enter the Github Url: https://github.com/ComboStrap/combo/archive/main.zip
- Check the box Overwrite existing files
- And click the install button.
How to refresh the index?
To refresh the index, you can do it:
- from a web page, with the Search Index Manager.
- from the terminal on the server (quicker) with the combo cli metadata-to-database command.