The main header slot is a slot that will replace the default main header of your template.
Example of main header slot
Below is an example of main header.
<breadcrumb/> <box hero="md"> <heading 1>$title</heading> <page-image ratio="16:9" /> </box>
- breadcrumb is the hiearchical breadcrumb
- box is a box with a hero margin
- page-image is a illustrative page image
- A main header applies only to specific template.
- When a main header is applied, the following contents are not shown:
- The heading 1
- The direct children images that are seen as featured images
How to create a main header slot ?
With the slot manager
With the slot manager, you need to click on a create link
The name of the main header slot is slot_main_header.
To add a main header slot to all your pages:
- the page should open in edit mode, ready to receive its content. You can use all syntax.