A lightbox is a window that:
- appears when you click on a image
- showing the image in full format
- against a dark background (giving more contrast and therefore more light).
If you click on this raster image a window will appear, showing the image in full mode (ie its natural size up to the screen size)
To close the pop-up, you can click:
- on the close button located at the top right corner
- or on the dark background outside the image.
Because svg image may have a small intrinsic size, we have set it to be at minimal 75% of the windows size.
Example: The below undraw svg image has a small intrinsic dimension of 222×150 but when clicking on it, you still get a zoom effect.