A redirection occurs when a missing/non-existing page is requested.
ComboStrap performs four kind of redirection:
- a transparent redirection when:
- a permanent redirection (visible by the user and search engine) when:
- a editor redirection when the user is a writer.
The redirection procedure / processing is explained below.
If the requested page does not exist:
- if an existing page with an alias is found, redirect to this page
- if the user has a write permission, redirect the writer to the editor
- if the user has only read permission, follow the redirect actions in order
You can query the redirection via the log.