The toc (table of content) gives to the reader an overview of your page by showing the outline headings label in a tree fashion.
The Table of Content of this page is:
How to add or delete a TOC?
The toc is an element or not of a template.
- add it by choosing a template that supports a TOC.
- delete it by choosing a template that does not support a TOC.
By default, all templates support a toc with the exception of the templates created for index pages.
The TOC component supports all DokuWiki Configuration 1) such as:
- tocminheads - the minimum number of heading
- maxtoclevel - the maximum level to print
- toptoclevel - the start level:
- 1 = print the page title (the first heading)
- 2 = don't print the page title (the first heading)