This page is an HowTo that shows you how to choose and install a favicon and your logo image with ComboStrap.
Choosing a icon logo
You can design your own logo but you can also be inspired by collection of logo
In our case we have chosen an icon directly from https://materialdesignicons.com/
- Choose an icon
- Download the Svg file and rename it to logo.svg
- Go back in the Advanced Export and create a PNG with the biggest size
Generate the favicons
- Go to the realfavicongenerator generator
- Upload your PNG image
- Answer the forms, follows the steps and download the package icon
Upload the favicons
- Then upload the below icon files with the media manager to the root location (ie DOKUWIKI_HOME/data/media/)
- android-chrome-192×192.png (used in the manifest)
To see where and how you can use your logo, see the logo page.
Create the facebook default
facebook has a dimension constraint on the image illustration. The image should be at minimum 200px by 200px.
We recommend then that:
- you create an image with your photo editor:
- and upload it at the root of your media manager (next to the other logos)
The facebook page will tell your more about the specific of a facebook card.
- Refresh and delete the Browser cache by hitting the key combination
- Ctrl + Shift + R - Chrome
- or Ctrl + F5 - Firefox
- Check that you see your favicon
If you want it also at this place, you need to put it manually on the server at $DOKUWIKI_HOME/lib/tpl/dokuwiki/images/favicon.ico.