ComboStrap - Identity Management
identity management is based on the Dokuwiki Acl module and plugins.
ComboStrap adds styling to the identity forms:
Layout and design
You can customize the layout by customizing the app templates.
- The logo installed will render on the page.
- The branding colors are also applied
The login form shows:
- a username
- a password
- and an remember me check box if the rememberme configuration is equal to one.
The Registration form will shows:
- a username
- a password and its confirmation (if the automatic password feature is not enabled)
- a real name
- and an email field
The registration should not be in the disabled action.
The resend password will shows only one field, the username.
The profile page has two forms:
- an update form to update the user information
- a delete form to delete the account
For the update form, with the config%3Aprofileconfirm configuration, you can require that a user confirm their current password in order to update their profile.
The profile should not be in the disabled action.
Enable / Disable Forms
All forms are disabled, if the acl module is disabled.
You can also if you want to get back to the original forms, disable the rendering of the forms individually with the following configuration: