ComboStrap - Social
social is a SEO module that helps to improve:
- the discoverability
- the cards
- and the interaction with your users.
The discoverability module is based on data that are added to your page such as:
- The type of page
- An image
- Your handle
The social and search engine network uses this data to:
- style your page (ie create cards while sharing a link to your page)
- index your pages to their search engine or in-category pages.
All social platforms should work. The below social networks have their own documentation.:
We support all social cards.
Because social images (twitter, google and facebook) have all different image specifications, if the images found are not conforming (low resolution, bad type), they are not used.
- As a general rule of thumb, all social images should be at least 640×320px (1280×640px for best display).
- You could create a 40pt white margin around your image to ensure that nothing gets cropped.
- and Follow buttons
With the subscribe component, you can let the users register to your lists.
Interaction happens through widgets embedded in your pages.
Actually, only the embedded tweet has been implemented.