Why you should disable the useHeading Configuration
useHeading is a dokuwiki Configuration that determines the default label of internal links
With Combostrap, we recommend to set this configuration to never (0).
Internal link label
ComboStrap does not need this configuration because it supports two labels for the links:
- the page name, the short label for navigational component
- the page title, the longer label otherwise
Page Cache Management
If you don't set useHeading, there is fewer backlinks cache deletions.
Dokuwiki deletes all backlinks cache of a page 1) when:
- the page has been updated
- the configuration config%3Auseheading is on (ie when the value is content or 1)
- not to the change of content
- but only to the change of metadata (title, name, h1, description) (via the primary_meta dependency)