This page steps you through this phase of how to install Dokuwiki.
DokuWiki Version Check
If you have already a Dokuwiki Installation, you should have the last version. We support the previous version only a couple of month.
You can check the version of your installation:
- by logging in as an admin (superuser)
- and use the do=check parameter to your wiki's URL. Eg:
You should get the following:
DokuWiki version: Release 2020-07-29 "Hogfather"
If you don't have the last version, we recommend to install the Upgrade plugin and to upgrade your installation.
If you don't have a Dokuwiki Instance, you can install it as follow:
- Verify that your php server has the minimum requirements:
- Upload the zip file to your web server
- Unzip it to your web directory
- Access the installer script at https://yourdomain.com/install.php
- Answer the install form. Choose:
- at minimal the ACL option, otherwise you get no access to the admin page
To know more: